Yep, I've decided to get into the blogging thing....at my advanced age. Just trying to keep up with the family! My evil friend at work brought her personal computer and we set this up....since the hospital internet blocks us from such pursuits.
Anyway, stay tuned to this site, get ready to be entertained!
WHEN IT RAINS.....
6 years ago

5 comments:
Hey Judy...you ROCK! Have fun with this thing.
You go Judy, I so impressed! I love the back ground!!!! I am excited for good things to come.
Hey mom, this is so cool! I love, love, love your Halloween background! I can't wait to see all the picture you put on here. You are like the Queen of the camera. Love you lots! Angela
I love the pictures!
Judy...is that you? Can I believe my eyes? I will add you to my list and start watching for your daily updates?!?!?
Post a Comment